Monday, March 16, 2015

Acknowledgement Example



Alhamdulillahirobbil’alamin. I would like to express my happiness and my greatest gratitude to almighty Allah SWT, who always leads and provides blessing, mercy, grace, and guidance to me, so I could accomplish and finish my thesis.
                My deep gratitude and appreciation are firstly addressed to my advisor: Drs. H. Ali Ashari, M. Pd., and Hamiddin, M. Pd, for their helpful guidance, comments, suggestions, corrections, motivation, and patience from preparation until completion of this thesis. I deeply appreciate the excellent feedback that I received from both of them since their inputs allowed me to further clarify my thinking and that have been keeping this thesis on schedule.
                I would like to thank to ……………………………as the headmaster of MTS Yaspuri Malang for giving me permission of conducting classroom action research at that school. Thank also for my peer of English teacher, Faruk as my observed and collaborator for his valuable guidance, encouragement, and correction. Unforgettable to thank to all students of VII a class for their participation in my research.
                I want to express my deep gratitude to my beloved father Sarbini and my mother Rokoyah for their endless love, care, support, prays and encouragement which would never be paid off. My gratitude goes also to my beloved sisters and brothers ( Mahmubah, Mahmuda ,Kalsum , Fatomah, S. pd, Mardin and Wisnu ) and also my( Fitriana, Nisa,Tian, and Jihan ).
                Especially for my boyfriend ( Akbar Febianto ) who is created my best boy to accompany me in the future whenever and wherever, thanks for your help, patience, support and sacrifice until I can finish my thesis.
                For the last, I want to express my gratitude to my best friends especially for ( Leni Sofiya, Dewi Puspita Ayu, and Ainun) thanks for your help ,love ,care and support, you’re my best friends forever. And all my friends in UNISMA; I cannot mention their names one by one. Also for all of somebody who helps me directly or not, thank you very much.
                Finally, I realized that this thesis is not perfect yet; there are certainly many lacks or weaknesses here. For this season, I always accept some constructive critics from the reader for the goodness. I do hope this thesis will provide some advantages to me I and to the reader, Amiin

No comments:

Post a Comment