Thursday, March 5, 2015

Application Letter Example

 Muhammad Rifa’i
10th August 2014
Dear,
VITA CORE LEARNING HUB
I would like to apply as tutor in your Institution. I would become the challenge and may have the qualification and ability you are needed in your Institution.
I am 20 years of age and of excellent health. I graduated from Senior High School 1 Paiton, East Java Indonesia on Mei 26, 2012 with a grade point average (GPA) 8,4 in a 6 lessons.
Though I am a fresh graduate of senior high school, but I have gained valuable experiences in joining some organizations, English competitions and teaching English since I was senior high school student. I major English education at Islamic University of Malang now. Even though I am still in my third semester of  English Department, I believe that my strong organizatons experiences, teaching experiences, and education background will make me as a very competitive candidate for tutor.               
In addition to above qualifications, I am a professional and discipline worker. Besides, I am a self- motivated figure, and I always try to achieve the best in everything I do.
I am sure that your Institution will give me a good opportunity to be a tutor. I would greatly appreciate a chance to assure you that my service will be great a tutor.
I have enclosed my curriculum vitae. I appreciate your consideration and look forward hearing from you soon. Please let me know if you need more information.

Sincerely yours,

Muhammad Rifa’i

No comments:

Post a Comment