Thursday, March 5, 2015

Job Application Letter (No Vacancy) by Mr. Harits




Malang, 25 July 2014

To:  The Dean
       Faculty of Letters
Pararaja University of Malang
Jl. Blasteran 12 Malang



Dear Madam,

I do realize that you made no vacancy advertisement in mass media for the position of English lecturer. I, however, would be most grateful if you could consider me when you wish to fulfill such a position.

I am 29 years old and single. I obtained Bachelor of English Education from Faculty of Education, State Lingua University of Malang on 16 March 2000. Besides having good academic achievements, I obtained sufficient skills in organizations, computers, and sports.

From 5 March 2006 up to now I have been working as an English lecturer at PKPBI of UIN Malang teaching at Faculty of Tarbiyah, Faculty of Science and Technology, and Faculty of Humaniora and Culture.  I have also been being an English lecturer at English Department of FKIP UNISMA since 2 August 2000. Previously, I worked as an English instructor for Sony Sugema College (SSC) from 7 August 2000 to 22 July 2002 and at Electronic Data System (EDS) from 4 July 1997 to 28 March 2000.

For your consideration, herewith, I enclose copies of my certificate degree, a copy of academic transcript, curriculum vitae, one recommendation letter, a copy of my computer certificate, my recent photograph and other relevant documents.

Finally, I do really hope that you would invite for an interview in which I could explain my qualifications in detail.


Yours sincerely,

Jaka Kelana, S.Pd       


No comments:

Post a Comment