Thursday, March 5, 2015

Job Application Letter (Vacancy) by Mr. Harits




                                                                                                                       Malang, 19 June 2014

To:  The Manager of English First
         Jl. Tangkuban Perahu 1

         Malang



Dear Sir,

I would like to apply for the position of English lecturer as advertised in Jawa Pos on Saturday, 15th June 2014.

I am 22 years old and single. Currently, I just obtained Bachelor of English Language Education from Faculty of Letters, State University of Malang on October 2013. Besides having good academic achievements, I have adequate skills in organizations, computer, and sports.

From August 2nd, 2000 up to now I have been a lecturer at English Department of FKIP UNISMA. Besides, I have been teaching English at Pesantren `Ainul Yaqin from September 12th, 2000 up to now. Also, I have been an English instructor at Sony Sugema College (SSC) from August 7th, 2000 up to now. Previously, I had been a teaching assistant at English Department of FKIP UNISMA from October 7th, 1999 to Feb. 2nd 2000 and an English instructor at Electronic Data System (EDS) from July 4th, 1997 to March 28th, 2000.

For your consideration, herewith, I enclose a copy of my academic transcript, a copy of my certificate degree, curriculum vitae, two recommendation letters, a copy of my computer certificate, my recent photograph and other relevant documents.

Finally, I do really hope that you would invite me for an interview in which I could explain my qualifications in detail.


Yours truly,


Jaka Kelana, S.Pd.



No comments:

Post a Comment